My sister let me know the other day that the last post I published was ONE WHOLE MONTH ago. Can that be? ahhh....I guess life has gotten in the way now that I am back to work. How people do this, I don't know! I feel like I'm drowning and barely keeping afloat!!! At least I know most of my friends feel the same way! SOME day I'll figure out how to balance it all, and by then, I'm sure the kids will be out of the house and I'll be watching daytime television (ugh). Thanks to all who've thrown me a life preserver lately, mostly Joe. I couldn't do it without him and all that he has taken on kid and house-wise. I know I'm extremely lucky and should tell him more often. So thanks Joe. You are one heck of a husband and I love you (even when I'm too tired to tell you!)
Why is it that we don't ever have any pictures of the two of us??
1 comment:
Because Juliana would cut your heads off if she took the photo. Maybe I should take a photo of you guys tomorrow.
Post a Comment