Let's see....while many of you may have had big New Year's Eve celebrations, ours was completely boring...didn't even realize it was new year's eve really! We were in bed by 9:30 (although I think I WAS up sometime around midnight feeding Connor!) Oh well!
I've decided to put our goals (not really resolutions) into writing to try to have some accountability...so here goes...
For Joe:
-try to exercise more like I'm supposed to
-embrace clutter (cause I can't seem to do anything about it!)
For Beth:
-Find a way to organize the kitchen/our daily junk!
-stop buying a million things for the kids...they really DON'T need all this stuff!
-get back down to a size 2
For Juliana:
-learn to write my first and last name
-try to be a good listener and not hit mom and dad
For Connor: (yep, even the little guy has big aspirations!!)
-GROW, GROW, GROW!
-roll over, sit up, crawl and walk:)
-oh yeah, and sleep through the night (but really that's mommy's goal)
We wish you luck with all of your goals too!
And here's your reward for supporting us...a few new pics of the family
1 comment:
I don't think Joe should embrace clutter! Keep fighting to declutter!
Post a Comment