The Filapek Family

The Filapek Family

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Seven Years Old

It's official...Juliana is SEVEN!  It's crazy to see her becoming (slightly!) more mature as the years go on.  I notice it most when she is talking on the phone now:)

She woke up to balloons in the hallway and her door decorated for her to "break through."  It was one of those things that I thought looked fun several years ago, but every year, it is something she ASKS for and looks forward to.  It's become a simple and fun tradition:)  She was also looking forward to her "donut cake" with candles for breakfast, but then she decided to go to Denny's with Joe instead (they went there last year on HIS birthday!) 

She got to open one present in the morning with her cards.  It was a glittery snowflake necklace.  She was already wearing a beautiful one she had received yesterday, so she said "Now I have TWO beautiful necklaces!!"




Here's her birthday interview for this year!  It's fun to see what she writes even if it's not what I would have thought she'd say!!

For dinner, we went to Red Robin with the whole IL family.  She chose it because she loves the pizza and they would sing to her and bring her a treat!  She got to open lots more presents too.  She got a LOT of fun Frozen stuff, of course:)











Happy 7th Birthday, Juliana!!  We love watching you grow.

No comments: