The Filapek Family

The Filapek Family

Friday, November 9, 2012

Juliana is FIVE!

How can that BE?  I can remember EVERY. SINGLE. MOMENT. of the day she was born! 

Here is her 5 year-old birthday interview...


Juliana awoke to find herself "trapped" in her room!  I expected her to break right through it, but she just stood there and said, "I don't know how to get out!"  (she eventually just crawled under it all, until later when she, I and Connor broke through it!)

 Birthday breakfast...
 Then off to Red Robin after school for dinner with Mom, Dad, Connor, Grandma & Grandpa G, Katie and Madelyn (Uncle Brian was in Switzerland!)

can you sense the theme?  Pinkalicious backpack, dolls and tickets to see Pinkalicious, the Musical!




Connor and Madelyn were just happy to stuff their faces and run around the place!



Juliana, I am so proud of all you've learned and all you've become.  I can't imagine my life without you.  
Love you!  Happy Birthday, Big Girl!

No comments: