The Filapek Family

The Filapek Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Waiting Game is OVER!!!

WELL.....he's here!

My doctor's appt. got canceled last night b/c she was delivering another patient. Then around 10 my water broke and in we went. Unfortunately, they were concerned about having so much fluid...did an ultrasound and discovered that he had changed position and was now breech! I ended up having to have a c-section and was quite disappointed, but we have a healthy baby boy! AND...we will be home in time for Christmas:)

Connor Joseph Filapek
Born 12/21 at 3:03 am
7 lb 7 oz (Mark was right!) and 19 3/4 in. long
with LOTS of dark hair, just like his big sis!

Juliana LOVES her baby brother:)



2 comments:

Julie Filapek said...

Bravo, Connor! Welcome!

Mittlestadt said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby. I guess you won't be answering my "how was your appointment" email I sent this morning...:) Can't wait to meet him.