We've certainly had our share of summer fun so far! Of course, much of it goes un-documented! But here are a few pictures of exciting things we have done.

Me and Allie riding the Carousel at Lamb's Farm

We got to go on a train ride too:)

We got to pet some animals at the petting zoo and I even got to brush their hair!!

This is my new princess scooter. It's hard work!

We are getting ready to go on the paddle boats in downtown Naperville. We all had to wear life jackets to stay safe! I want a purple boat:)



I'm feeding the duckies!


A rainy-day trip to the children's museum has me thinking about motion.

This is me doing the YMCA at the Cougar's baseball game!! Mommy got a snow cone and look at our tongues:)

And finally, this is me singing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game!" Enjoy:)
No comments:
Post a Comment