The Filapek Family
Monday, July 5, 2010
Happy Independence Day!
I had a blast this 4th of July. In the morning, I went to Grandma and Grandpa's pool for a pancake breakfast! (Grandpa gave me about a gallon of syrup with my pancakes!!!!) Then I got to ride my bike in a parade with the big kids. (I didn't go all the way, but I did a GREAT job:)) When I got back from the parade, a lady gave me a red, white and blue popsicle...yum! Then I got to go swimming with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm a little fishy in the pool now!! At night, we went to watch the fireworks at church. They always have a big party in the parking lot. There was fun music to dance to (I got to do the YMCA again and I learned the Macarena!) and I made a visor with my name on it and got a tatoo. Mommy even brought me 2 glow necklaces and I got to watch everyone light sparklers! They are pretty cool:) The fireworks were very beautiful, but I was certainly getting tired by the end. Why do they have to be so late???? Mommy and Daddy were hoping I would sleep in since I didn't get to sleep until 11 pm, but guess what? I woke up at 3 am and never went back to sleep! Yikes!!!!!! Hope you had a great 4th of July too....happy birthday, America:)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment