Connor's school decided to have its first-ever science fair at the end of the year. I sort of thought it was a bit much for preschoolers to do a complete science fair, judged no less, but it was cute. Connor was excited about his project. I helped steer him toward a simple idea that was right up his alley, but he pretty much took it from there. He decided to race cars on different ramps to see which would be the fastest. I let him choose what to cover them with and he chose: 1 plain cardboard, 1 covered in foil, and one covered with paper towels. He filled out a data chart as he raced them and made a poster to show his results. At the fair, the kids had to explain their project and results to the judges, and he was more than willing to do so. He ended up winning 2nd place! Way to go, buddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment