The Filapek Family

The Filapek Family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

From Baby to Big Boy...

Well, Connor's hair has gotten so long that finally I had to give in and take him elsewhere to get it cut.  I just have no idea what to do with it anymore!  So today we ventured out to the salon for a major haircut!  He did pretty well (especially considering he isn't feeling well!).  He sat nicely by himself, kept somewhat still (but he was very interested in watching the girl cutting his hair!), and only whimpered a little right at the end as she blow dried it a tiny bit.  Look at the difference!

BEFORE...




DURING...

AFTER...

2 comments:

The Hartsell Family said...

Oh what a little man! So cute!

Janelle said...

Post a pic of his hair in a normal setting! It's hard to tell with her hand in there. I can tell he looks so grown up though!!!! He looks like he did really well. I took Allie on Fri. and there was a little boy about his age who was hysterical through the whole thing!!