Name: Juliana
How old are you? 4
Who is your best friend? Diya
What is your favorite thing to do? playing toys at my house
What is your favorite color? purple and pink
What is your favorite food? pancakes, cupcakes cake
What do you like to do with your family? play puzzles with them
What is your favorite toy? a little tiny cat
What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher to teach my kids
What makes you happy? playing with daddy
What makes you sad? when daddy doesn't let me play with him
What is your favorite show/movie to watch? Rapunzel
What is your favorite book? Llama Llama Red Pajama
What do you like to learn about? ???
What was the best part of your birthday? Going to Choo Choo Johnny's
Where do you like to go? a place called Indiana (we went there ONCE to meet my friend Ashley!!!)
Who is your teacher? Ms. Michele and Ms. Alyssa and Ms. Andrea
What is your favorite treat? ice cream....no I mean cupcakes
What do you think about before you fall asleep? dreaming about this kitty cat or something I can do when I grow up--like when I'm six
If you could meet someone famous who would it be? ???
What was your favorite birthday present? the kitty cat and Ariel puzzle
Happy Birthday, Juliana!
No comments:
Post a Comment