Two weeks ago, we visited the Morton Arboretum and discovered a huge children's garden! Juliana loved taking off her shoes and walking in the pond. We'll have to have more time available the next time we go back because we barely even touched the place!
I liked exploring the bridges and tunnels in the children's garden area!
Afterward, we stopped for lunch at 2 Toots Diner where every seat is around a train track and your food is delivered by the train! Juliana loved the train AND her food (devouring ALL of her chicken nuggets and fries, and even a special cupcake with a train whistle on top!) We actually returned to the diner this weekend as well.
Yesterday, we decided to head out to Wheaton to visit the Cosley Zoo. We had a great time seeing all the animals (but forgot the camera!). Finally, today, we went to Airtastics, an indoor play park full of inflatables and bouncy houses! Juliana was apprehensive for about 3 minutes at the start, until I jumped right into the fun and showed her what to do! I seriously think I had as good a time as any there:) And the best part is that adults are FREE! We will definitely go back:)
No comments:
Post a Comment